Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back to Work!

The Bad Lawyer landed his first job in 28 years with W-2 withholding. 

By the grace of professional friends who went to extraordinary lengths to assist me, and to comply with the restrictive requirements of the OurState rules relating to disqualified attorneys, I am performing file reviews and updating law firm data bases.  My gratitude to my lawyer friends can not be expressed in words. 

What does that mean for this blawg? 

Fewer updates, for sure.  My commitment to my job demands that I provide this new start with all my business hours attention.  I intend to devote myself.  We will see how it goes, for now.  I will continue to peer out on the legal world, and log posts for the time being in my now, scant free time.   Expect less, but quality.

4 comments:

  1. Great news on getting the job. I suspect that your employer will be getting one hell of a hard worker.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, BL. Be good and be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this post earlier--but that's such good news. It's important to keep your hand in, doing what you love. Best of luck, BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all, for the wishes, I am deeply touched.

    ReplyDelete